After The Landslide



After the Landslide
Song by Matt Simons ‧ 2019
Lying hereIn my head, in my head, in my headDone with the hidingSick of the fightingDying hereThere's nothing left, nothing left, nothing leftStuck in the momentWhere are we going?
It's been keeping me up all night'Cause I know what it feels likeTo be staring into headlightsPretending that it's alright
I wanna know what's nextI'm gonna see what's leftI'm gonna see what's left after the landslideWe're in up to our necksDon't care how hard it getsI wanna know what's next after the landslide
After the landslide
All I knowWhen it's gone, when it's gone, when it's goneWe can erase it But we can't escape it
'Cause we been driving through the dead of nightHitting every red lightNow we're fighting just to stay aliveFinally, I realize
I wanna know what's nextI'm gonna see what's leftI'm gonna see what's left after the landslideWe're in up to our necksDon't care how hard it getsI wanna know what's next after the landslide
I wanna know what's nextI'm gonna see what's leftI'm gonna see what's left after the landslideWe're in up to our necksDon't care how hard it getsI wanna know what's next after the landslide
Übersetzen: Deutsch
Quelle: LyricFind
Songwriter: Greg Holden / Jamie Hartman / Matthew G Matt Simons
Songtext von After the Landslide © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Reservoir Media Management, Inc, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Wie Tief Kann Man Sehn

Inkompetenzkompensationskompetenz