Metal Heart
Losing the star without a skyLosing the reasons whyYou're losing the calling that you've been fakingAnd I'm not kidding
It's damned if you don't and it's damned if you doBe true, 'cause they'll lock you up in a sad, sad zooOh, hidy-hidy-hiding, whatcha tryna prove?By hidy-hidy-hiding, you're not worth a thing
Sew your fortunes on a stringBlue smoke will take a very violent flightAnd you will be changed and everythingAnd you will be in a very sad, sad zoo
I once was lost, but now I'm foundWas blind, but now I see youHow selfish of youTo believe in all the meaning of all the bad dreaming
Metal heart, you're not hidingMetal heart, you're not worth a thingMetal heart, you're not hidingMetal heart, well, you're not worth a thingYou're not worth a thingYou're not worth a thing
Übersetzen: Deutsch
Quelle: Musixmatch
Songwriter: Chan Marshall
Songtext von Metal Heart © Dormat Music Inc
Cat Power - Metal Heart on Letterman
Comments
Post a Comment