Recovery
SIIGA - Recovery - Isle of Skye 2084
SIIGA - Recovery (Live in session)
I see Virginia in the sky I'm thinking of youPulling questions of the lies or maybe they're truth?A pink harvest moon she's hanging lowI hear an echo through the trees I'm finding my flow
She's on fire for youYour heartbeat splits in twoFireflies like shooting stars landing on my backLike the sun I'm burning inside outIf this is love I think my heart's just about to crack RecoveryRecovery
Through the slipstream up aheadBlue mountains of goldI take a moment to believe we don't grow oldBut time's like a river that falls between my eyesSailing on a random twist of fate we crystallize
She's on fire for youYour heartbeat splits in twoFireflies like shooting stars landing on my backLike the sun I'm burning inside outIf this is love I think my heart's just about to crackRecoveryRecoveryRecoveryRecovery
For every lifeFor every faithFor every childFor every raceFind the love in every faceAnd come together as one
For every lifeFor every faithFor every childFor every raceFind the love in every faceAnd come together as one
RecoveryRecoveryRecoveryRecovery
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Richard Macintyre
Comments
Post a Comment