I Wrote A Letter
Lyrics
I wrote a letter to my love todayI wrote it so hard what I couldn't sayI'm down and out, to tell you the truth
A man can make a white girl sing the bluesYou know why I couldn't be with youWhen there's a change please give me a cueUntil I drown in too much old boozeA man can make a white girl sing the blues
I took my pride and I threw it awayYou got to release me from that sufferingYou'll find me everywhere, running aroundAnd soon you sure will find me in the gutter, yeah
I wrote a letter to my love todayI wrote it so hard what I couldn't sayAll my life is turning out looseA man can make a white girl sing the blues
A man can make a white girl sing the blues, yeah
I took my pride and I threw it awayYou got to release me from that sufferingYou'll find me everywhere, running aroundAnd soon you sure will find me in the gutter, ooh
I wrote a letter to my love todayI wrote it so hard what I couldn't sayI'm down and out, to tell you the truthAll my life is turning out looseWhen there's a change please give me a cue'Cause you know why I couldn't be with youUntil I drown in too much old boozeA man can make a white girl sing the blues, yeah
A man can make a white girl sing the bluesA man can make a white girl sing the blues, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, alrightYeah, yeah, yeah, alrightYeah, yeah, yeah
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Inga Rumpf
I Wrote a Letter lyrics © Francis Day Hunter GmbH Musikiverlag
Comments
Post a Comment