Love

Love, love is a verbLove is a doing word

Teardrop (Song by Massive Attack)

Background info

Love, love is a verbLove is a doing wordFearless on my breathGentle impulsionShakes me, makes me lighterFearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fireFearless on my breath
Night, night after dayBlack flowers blossomFearless on my breathBlack flowers blossomFearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fireFearless on my...
Water is my eyeMost faithful mirrorFearless on my breathTeardrop on the fireOf a confessionFearless on my breath
Most faithful mirrorFearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fireFearless on my breath
You're stumbling in the darkYou're stumbling in the dark
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Andrew Lee Isaac Vowles / Elizabeth Fraser / Robert Del Naja / Grantley Marshall
Teardrop lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Ltd., Universal/island Music Ltd., Ajs Music Ltd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

For Immediate Release

Loose lips sink ships